Preschool – Elementary Private School in Cedar Park, TX
If you have young children in the Central Texas area, you’re no doubt already thinking about their education.
One big question that parents ask themselves before their child starts school may be: “Is private school right for my child?”
Before making a decision, it’s important to compare the advantages and disadvantages of private vs public early education, and Central Texas area’s private schools.
Sapientia Montessori is a private Montessori school in Cedar Park, TX. We believe in fostering the child’s natural joy of learning, while encouraging character development, independence, and discovery.
We believe that each child learns and grows differently, and therefore offer a unique, individualized learning experience that adapts to the needs and readiness of each child. Our young learners grow to become happy, self-motivated and independent learners.
Discover Sapientia Montessori today by scheduling a tour today!Schedule a Tour
Sapientia is part of a sisterhood of Montessori Schools in Central TX. With our 3 schools, we're able to connect with families from the following areas:
Cedar Park • Leander • Round Rock • Georgetown • Austin • Pflugerville and surrounding communities
Advantages of Private Schools
There are a number of advantages to enrolling your child in a reputable private school.
Families choose a private education because of:
- Smaller Class Sizes: learning groups and dynamics in private schools are smaller, which typically means your child would get more individualized attention (also a fundamental principle of Montessori education.)
- More Flexible Curriculum: Private school teachers have more flexibility with the class curriculum, which means that private schools may introduce a variety of specialty programs and coursework not be available in a local public school. Private Schools students also tend to get higher scores on standardized tests.
- Funding: Since private schools are independently funded, rather than publicly funded, parents have more say over what happens in the classrooms.
- Option for Montessori Education: Montessori classrooms have been researched for centuries. Typically, Montessori schools cover an early education- when the child has a natural need for learning and exploring, offering a large opportunity for independent growth.
- Option for Religion-Based Education: There are many private schools that are affiliated with a religion, and weave religion into their every-day curriculum. There is a wide range of private schools with a religious affiliation, and each of these schools may be more progressive, more traditional, or right in the middle.
- Option for Single-Sex Education: You may also choose to send your child to an all-girls or all-boys school. Single-sex private schools offer an education free of the extra distraction that a mixed-gender classroom may cause. Additionally, in general, girls mature faster than boys, so an all-girls school may facilitate faster, stronger growth.
Montessori Private School
in Cedar Park, TX and the North Austin Area
If you are considering private schools in the Central Texas area, you should take a serious look at Sapientia Montessori of Cedar Park, TX.
An accredited Montessori school, especially a well-established one such as ours, provides everything a private school is supposed to for your child. Aside from the main benefits of a private school, our Montessori education also offers:
- Individualized attention
- Passionate teachers
- A curriculum that meets state requirements
- Is student-focused, rather than focused on just getting your child through the system
Montessori students have a fire and a drive for learning that is always palpable. Montessori students carry a general excitement about the learning process and a never-ceasing inquisitive nature. Learn more about the benefits of a Montessori early education vs. a traditional education.Montessori Early Education vs. Traditional
If you think a private school is right for your child, contact Sapientia Montessori today. The sooner your child gets started, the more benefits he/she will derive from the Montessori experience.