As a parent, you want the best of everything for your child — plentiful opportunities, the best care, positive environments, ample encouragement, skill development and the very best future. All your child's opportunities begin with a solid educational foundation and the tools to build toward his or her potential — so choosing the right school is a crucial step in securing the best chance for competency, development and success in your child's life. When you're searching for a school program in Austin, Texas, Sapientia Montessori is the private Montessori school that will make a difference.
AMI Private Montessori School Programs in Austin, TX
When it comes to providing an innovative and effective education for your children — not just in school, but in life — Sapientia Montessori provides the encouragement, engagement and unique environment to grow children socially, cognitively, physically and emotionally from the time they are toddlers until they reach the age of 12. Our school programs in Austin, TX include the following:
- Toddler Community: Focusing on not only child care, but educating and enriching your little ones in their formative years, our toddler programs are designed for this unique, explorative age.
- Primary Community: Aiming to prepare your preschoolers and kindergarteners for further education and instill a hands-on love for learning, our primary school programs work with the specific needs of this age group to build skills and let your little ones explore.
- Elementary Community: Built around a multi-disciplinary, interactive curriculum, our elementary program engages school-age children in inquisitive, experimental and hands-on learning as well as essential life skills.
- Summer Camp:Packed with hands-on, dynamic activities to keep kids learning after the end of the school year, our summer camp programs engage and enrich children across a variety of world subjects.
- After-School Enrichment:To encourage kids to continue learning and growing outside of a school environment, Montessori offers after-school enrichment programs focused on creative, fun and challenging activities for your child to explore and enjoy.
How to Decide If a Private Montessori School in Austin, TX Is Right for Your Child
Do you want to give your child the gift of exploration, imagination, discovery, self-awareness and a full-blown love for life and learning? If you believe in encouraging inquisitiveness, rewarding curiosity, engaging interests and exploring the endless potential in children, our authentic Montessori school is the right pick for you. With an innovative, scientifically developed Montessori Method, we encourage exploration and discovery across all age groups with curriculums designed for your children's specific learning stages.
What to Look for in a Montessori School in Austin
When you're searching for an authentic Montessori education to stimulate and reward your child with early and intermediary education, you should always make sure the institution is accredited by the Association Montessori Internationale or AMI. This accreditation recognizes that the school is implementing the Montessori Method of Education and philosophy in all its learning environments. Sapientia Montessori meets the most rigorous requirements and reviews in its classrooms, satisfies the state requirements for each grade and is recognized by the AMI and its American counterparts for the highest level of Montessori Method authenticity.
Here at Sapientia Montessori, your children won't just receive an education — they will receive the encouragement, inspiration, motivation and mindset to thrive in every area of life. Are you ready to invest in your child's future? Contact us today to apply for admission or to schedule a tour.