Sapientia Montessori School and Cedar Park Montessori School are currently enrolling for the following academic years: 2018-19-20, and for the 2019 Summer Camp. Applications for immediate enrollments are being considered upon individual review, if any openings become available.
Parents interested in enrolling their children or being added to the waiting pool are requested to contact the school administration and visit the school for a tour. Complete admission packages and fees are available once a tour is completed.
Admissions into our school take place year-round, based on the following factors.
- Space availability
- Readiness of the child for the desired program
- The availability of parents to be active partners in the child’s education
All families are welcome to join our school. The process of admissions is as follows:
- Tour of the School: A tour of the school is required for all interested families. The environment, staff and method to which you will commit your child must be experienced. Further, the authenticity of the Montessori Method must be directly observed.
- Submission of Pre-Enrollment Forms and Admissions Fee: A complete Pre-enrollment package, along with tuition/fees and other relevant information will be provided upon completion of the tour.
- Assignment into the Admissions List: The school will determine a suitable start date, based on availability and your stated date preferences, and classroom. Please note that specific classroom assignments aim at achieving a sound balance between the various characteristics and backgrounds of the children in each class.
- Orientations: Parents and children are invited to meet their new teachers, peers and environments.
- Completion of the Admissions Package: With essential information for parents and additional information to complete about your child, prior to the start date.
- Start Day: Enjoy the wonderful journey ahead!
For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact the Sapientia Montessori School administration at: (512) 260-2261 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also complete our Online Tour Request Form and our admissions staff will contact you soon to confirm a tour date. Click here to schedule a tour.